Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
t3h pr0's departing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> Microsoft General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
t3h pr0
Find a SPOON!
Find a SPOON!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: t3h pr0's departing Reply with quote

Hey guys, just wanted to fill you guys in as to why my name was changed and what is going on. As I am sure most of you know, my major goal has been to make it onto a MLG team and attend MLG events. Well, over the past week or so, I was contacted by a couple teams about tryouts. After playing through a week of tryouts and interviews and everything else, I made the cut for a prospective MLG team, Fatal Faction (F2). I am taking advantage of this opportunity to possibly get a pro contract and go big. I am in no way leaving VvV on bad terms or for any reason like that. I will still be around and chillin with you guys if I am not tied up with my new team. You guys have got a good foundation to try and make something happen, you guys just need to get some heads to buckle down and go for it and you guys can be there. So all in all, Im not going too far, ill still be around and chillin. Also something that you guys should think about is getting on the doubles ladder. The 2v2 ladder is very intense and is very good practice, it forces you to communicate constantly. If you check it out, look for myself and another F2 member near the top, as of last night were in 5th place =) See ya guys around.

teh pr0

Comicus: The Christians are so poor...
Swiftus: How poor are they?
Comicus: Thank you. They are so poor... That they only have one God...
Comicus: But we Romans are rich. We've got a lot of gods. We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly.
KWO
Hitman
Hitman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pro first let me say congrats. I hope you do realize your ultimate goal and go big in COD4 when MLG picks it up. We will miss your leadership and skill but we dont need you you son of a bitch! lmao. j/k. we will see ya online from time to time, best of luck pro!

Zepher
Garbage
Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats man, ill hit you up whenever you are on

what other games do you have??

t3h pr0
Find a SPOON!
Find a SPOON!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pretty much only play cod, but I also play rock band and nba live 08

Comicus: But we Romans are rich. We've got a lot of gods. We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly.
kingcakeeater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no comment
Private
Private

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Later pro, good luck man!

My Portfolio
My DJ Mixes
The Myspace
t3h pr0
Find a SPOON!
Find a SPOON!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. We actually have split from Fatal Faction. My doubles partner, myself, and about 4 or 5 guys from 2 other clans decided to break apart and form a small super power clan lol. We made it last night so well begin dominating tonight. The team is compromised of all top 10 clan players so it should be quite the team. Ill let you guys know how it turns out, team name is Finalized. Were still 5th in doubles, should be 4th, were waiting for this clan to report, they decided to try and dispute it like retards, even tho we clearly stated we record all matches.. guess they dont like getting beat 4-0 two maps in a row lol =) !! DA DUB KINGZ!! lol..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> Microsoft General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: