Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
Fri. Dec. 28,.... COD4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omaha
Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Fri. Dec. 28,.... COD4 Reply with quote

Lets try to GIT-R-DONE again tonight, Last nights connectivity and all the waisted lobby time was a pain in the azz.

I really would like to spend more time in-game and less lobby time if at all possible given the circumstances. Devilman had a great idea, if your not receiving invites and wondering whats up, send PSN game messages to communicate offline then get back on or we can gather in a clan chat room up to 6 members.

Either way we need to be more efficient if possible we are waisting too much time goofing off with this broken lobby system. Perhaps if we log off and then back on we cxan connect with each other better too...

Just a suggestion and my thoughts on the matter.
Kiowa
Pterodactyl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear ya, I quit playing last night cause it was all messed up.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HicksRun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Fri. Dec. 28,.... COD4 Reply with quote

Omaha wrote:
Lets try to GIT-R-DONE again tonight, Last nights connectivity and all the waisted lobby time was a pain in the azz.

I really would like to spend more time in-game and less lobby time if at all possible given the circumstances. Devilman had a great idea, if your not receiving invites and wondering whats up, send PSN game messages to communicate offline then get back on or we can gather in a clan chat room up to 6 members.

Either way we need to be more efficient if possible we are waisting too much time goofing off with this broken lobby system. Perhaps if we log off and then back on we cxan connect with each other better too...

Just a suggestion and my thoughts on the matter.

Over at NR, we've sort of adopted a rule where once the party is built, that same person creates the new party when it gets disbanded.

That way you are not getting 500 party invites. You simply send an invite to the party leader, then they reciprocate for you to get in the party.

Also, when host leaves the game or something else happens with the party, the party leader disbands it and resends invites. You simply just wait patiently.

We'll send game invites then leave that game after it is over to get that odd man into the party.

Works fairly efficiently. If they would have put in game messaging, the game would be so much better.
Omaha
Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds great if the invite system would work properly and players would get the invites sent everything would be cool.
IDEVILMANI
Private First Class

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah last night after dinner I signed on and waited for like 20 minutes for some sort of invite, and I never got one. Logged off of COD4 and sent some PMs via PSN, omaha jumped off and told me that they have been sending them like crazy to me.....

anyways, as for me being online tonight. I am unsure when I will be on. Going to see Nat Treasure at 410PM PST, and as soon as that is done and I have had something to eat, I will make sure to ignore my girls sexual advances and hang out with my good buddies on COD4. probably around 7pm, oh who am I kidding, I am gonna get me some, so plan on me being on at about 710.
Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah brother, you gotta be good for that as far as she thinks lately.. Handle your business and go lay some cable and get online ! LOL
indy_colts_fan
Corporal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i may be online i may not i got some socom ftb buddies wanting to play so i may bounce from party to party but my internet is screwing up again ever since it rained
IDEVILMANI
Private First Class

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was kinda a good day today, it is always fun to play with VvV. Save for all the lag and trouble joining rooms and what not. maybe tomorrow will be better.
Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may still play a bit or just mess with my pics in the chat room. Lag was terrible tonight but it was good to roll with the clan too.
indy_colts_fan
Corporal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was fun except my internet flickering i got kicked out of a game i had a 2-1 and then i got back on and got booted from a 3-1 kd i hope my internet works better tomorrow
Omaha
Sergeant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im gonna play R6V Sat Afternoon then COD4 Sat night !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> Sony General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: