Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
TO ALL [VvV] MEMBERS PAST AND PRESENT!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kokido
Company Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok where is:
Playuh, I know jon can make a quick phone call and get him here.
JV, Viper come on.....
Lugar, Maelos he's your brother....

Lets reach out there and touch someone Wink

jon911
Garbage
Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should be reading it right now actually Koki. Kind of weird you posted this now because we were just reminiscing.
Jon's Bitch...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*taps mic* is this thing no *taps again*

Jon Dewey Porter sent me

1. Name 3 [VvV] members that gave you some of the fondest memories of your time in [VvV] and what those memories are.

1) Kokido-USF for life, you were my cofounder along with daisy and put up with my growing stage not only as a socom player, but as a human being. We started out with VvV under the assumption it was going to be our very last clan, only you kept that promise, and I commend you, like I told jon, I am extremly proud, years after I hung up the controller, when I see VvV's name being thrown around still, you are a good man kokido, and I commend you, from the bottom of my heart.

2) Mobiustrip-Damn you dude, I could never get away from you on the socom maps, loved to have you on my team, but when you were on the other team I could dominate 99 percent of the room, but you, you had my number, for a year or so.

3) Jon911- For a few years, you weren't Jon911 to me, you were Jon Porter, my best friend. We had a hell of a time together, and you kept me out of some shit in my life. I owe you about 9900 beers, but thats ok, all them nights we stayed up playing madden til the wee hours in the morning. I miss those times, never have a met someone that I truly felt was a brother to me, but for them years, you did, not to mention I watched you grow as a socom player, and it was a marvel, you picked the game up so quick, and became someone I would want watching my back....props bro

4) (hey i helped start this clan I can keep going) Stonewolf- My goodness, talk about someone growing into a dominate force, you matured skill wise on that game like I have never seen before, you also are a core member of this clan, you rocked man!

5) Maelos Never have a met someone with the stratigic mind that you had, it was an honor holding guns with you, your mind, is a work of art

6) Daisy and LadyT Daisy because she was a cofounder of the clan, and helped kokido and I turn it, into what it would become for the year i was there, and beyond. Lady T, because without JSD, there would be no VvV......

7) Dynk, Psycho, Cookie, WOLF, Royalflush, madrox, NOVA!!, JV etc You were the guys I played with in clans well before VvV, we rocked clan wars and became friends long before hand. You guys were friends that grew up enjoying. As well as some of the finer members of the game, all you guys had skill, I had never seen before.

Cool ViperGTS2-God one of the most lethal at the game ever, and a realist, never short on words to tell me to shut up lol. Had a blast with you bro, you helped the clan out on more then one occasion, and I honestly don't think VvV would of been around still if it wasn't for you! You are a great dude, and I have seen you grow as a person on this game, thank you viper, it was a pleasure

2. What was your proudest time wearing a [VvV] tag.
I would have to say maybe the time we beat SiK, not to sure though, I was proud of it all the time, sometimes I took it for grant it though, but VvV isn't a tag you wear, its a brotherhood/sisterhood you enter....

3. Who in [VvV] to you, is [VvV]. I mean out of every member of [VvV] which one discribes/plays/represents [VvV] to you.
Obviously that would be the original members,
However kokido has never turned his back on the clan, never has he left and there were really tough times, not only in the game but his real life, he defines what the clan stands for and I tip my hat to him (maelos, kokido, stone, jon, mobi all the same)

4. Discribe the details of the best war you can remember that you were in during [VvV].
There were so many great wars, I can't pick just one. I loved the SiK war because that was at the time the best forum clan, and to beat them on their map (sandstorm seals) was amazing, watching Maelos pick them off with his sniper (specially legalos) was nice as well. That was a war that I believed brought the clan closer, and bonded us for the long haul

5. Post something regarding [VvV] and you that you never told anyone...a secret.....
The day I took the tag off, was a sad day in my life, not video game persona, but life. The tag, the friendships meant a lot to me. I played socom at a weird age, from 16 til about 20 or so, I had a lot of growing up to do, any fortunatly, and unfortunatly at times it was done over socom as that is where I spent most of my time. I didn't always make the right choices, I played the game too serious at times, but I will forever hold the members of this clan, and the tag in my heart, VvV was my family, and I am so proud of each existing member for carrying on, what I helped create, I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, each of you, in your own way, with be in my thoughts, til the day I die....

God Bless
Brian

Last edited by PLAY-UH on Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jon911
Garbage
Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man Play-Uh...my long lost friend! Dude just because you made some bad choices doesn't mean you weren't VvV. I made some of those bad choices with you! hahahaha Your VvV to the bone man. Just like me, you bleed VvV, still even! As far as I'm concerned your still in the clan bro. I can't wait for the day that we can all reunite and play together. I think that day is coming. I'll never forget our dubs when you carried me to a pretty respectable record lol. The late night pervish talks after everybody signed off. Mic fucking as we called it lol! Getting in trouble for the same pervish posts on the forums lol! Then there was Madden, hitting the goal posts on extra points for beers. Yeah you owe me a keg, and I hope that some day we can enjoy that beer together! You brought me into VvV and then we stayed and fought side by side for a long time. Your a great friend on and off the battlefield and I really hope we can play some more games together when you get your box fixed man! I truly miss your ass.
Lil Vader
Lil Vader

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Play-uh. I wish my words would have been closer to yours, we have many of the same thoughts here. I hope to see you around sometime man, having you around was a good time. I think throughout your various socom experiences you may have one of the best perspectives on this clan. You have seen many of the inside guts as well as having stood afar Sad. I think this post has been the best summary of what it means to be in VvV, being even more significant from a past member.

PLAY-UH wrote:
I would have to say maybe the time we beat SiK, not to sure though, I was proud of it all the time, sometimes I took it for grant it though, but VvV isn't a tag you wear, its a brotherhood/sisterhood you enter....

Haha! I remembered correctly, it was Sandstorm! I think I had a round where I picked off 6 of them too as the last man standing! Seriously though, glad to see you are still kickin playuh - do come visit the 360 or ps3 someday soon! Sad

You should forum spam more often Playuh. Posts like this give me a solid foundation of reason to get back into gaming again.
Coopa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Name 3 [VvV] members that gave you some of the fondest memories of your time in [VvV] and what those memories are.

uh.. can I pick me?
Kokido
was candi in VvV?

whenever we played against another psforum clan!

3. Who in [VvV] to you, is [VvV]. I mean out of every member of [VvV] which one discribes/plays/represents [VvV] to you

other than bandit? lol j/k
of course kokido

4. Discribe the details of the best war you can remember that you were in during [VvV].

ummm.... anyone that we won!!

5. Post something regarding [VvV] and you that you never told anyone...a secret.....

i secretly used to stalk kokido online... and then i think he started to notice so i left VvV for sik. lol j/k

no secrets here. Smile
NoVa
.........wow
.........wow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLAY-UH wrote:

7) Dynk, Psycho, Cookie, WOLF, Royalflush, madrox, NOVA!!, JV etc You were the guys I played with in clans well before VvV, we rocked clan wars and became friends long before hand. You guys were friends that grew up enjoying. As well as some of the finer members of the game, all you guys had skill, I had never seen before.

<3 you bro! i got to get on AIM and message you next time i see you online and see how everything is goingggg

ViperF22
You're a JOKE!
You're a JOKE!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoVa wrote:
PLAY-UH wrote:

<3 you bro! i got to get on AIM and message you next time i see you online and see how everything is goingggg

I love how that motherfucker forgets me but remembers JV......PLAYUH YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao
jon911
Garbage
Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one for you fuckers. Who remembers t(*)(*)ts I think his name was lmfao!!!! Seriously, who was that fuckin guy lol?
Dancing Fever
Dancing Fever

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Viper, Nova, and KW0. We were always talkin shit when we played against each other.

-The whole time I actually had it.

3. Who in [VvV] to you, is [VvV]. I mean out of every member of [VvV] which one discribes/plays/represents [VvV] to you.
-Kokido, Stoney, Mobi. The old guys - not that you really ARE old or anything...

-I can't recall any specifics, but it was always fun.

-Again, I'm not sure really, but I think playing SOCOM II with [VvV] almost made me fail Biology in high school. It was like crack! I also regret not playing with VvV much after SOCOM II. I really want to get the chance to play with you guys again because it was always a good time.
Jon's Bitch...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VIPER, you have ur own section, n00b

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ViperF22
You're a JOKE!
You're a JOKE!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLAY-UH wrote:

No U SUCK SOOOO MUCH lol you dont even play 360 anymore
PLAY-UH
Jon's Bitch...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViperF22 wrote:
PLAY-UH wrote:

No U SUCK SOOOO MUCH lol you dont even play 360 anymore

dude u try being a manager in retail at the holiday season, and before holiday season setting up for inventory and black friday, ive been pulling 55-60 hour weeks lol

not to mention my xbox is currently on its way to microsoft, RoD > playuh

whats funny is me and my roommate both got rod same week lol

ViperF22
You're a JOKE!
You're a JOKE!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUMBASSES lmao what a great gift to get lol
mobiustrip
Forum Nazi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLAY-UH wrote:
whats funny is me and my roommate both got rod same week lol

I really don't need to hear about you guys getting the "rod", let's try to keep this out of the gutter
Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: