Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
I got lit up!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MurdockDevil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: I got lit up!!! Reply with quote

Working outside today I was finishing up an AC unit (Not on yet) before the T-Storm came ,when I felt a lil buzz, and before I could do anything WHAM I got the biggest shock of my life sending me tumbling backwards 10ft. I got up and thought someone had turned on the machine so I go into the new house I was working on swearing and bitching everyone out, til my boss went out to check it. He said it wasn't on I was like what the F. I felt some burning in my lower back, I showed my boss. I have a fresh burn mark on my back. I got struck by lighting. How fucked is that?
JV114
POTATO
POTATO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch... 8O
JV114
POTATO
POTATO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude my dad's an electrician and like he gets shocked almost everyday but he takes it cause like hes used to it but dude he never got struck by lightning...just last week one of his clients said they saw a lil spark and my father went to go check it out and when he took a look it like blasted in his face and it fuked up his eyes turned out to be like 400 volts he looked str8 at and his eyes were burnin the whole day i was like damn loomers.. Rolling Eyes
MurdockDevil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what should this say to todays youths?

STAY IN SCHOOL,
GO TO COLLEGE
FallenRaven

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude thats crazy!
PLAY-UH
Jon's Bitch...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: I got lit up!!! Reply with quote

MurdockDevil wrote:
Working outside today I was finishing up an AC unit (Not on yet) before the T-Storm came ,when I felt a lil buzz, and before I could do anything WHAM I got the biggest shock of my life sending me tumbling backwards 10ft. I got up and thought someone had turned on the machine so I go into the new house I was working on swearing and bitching everyone out, til my boss went out to check it. He said it wasn't on I was like what the F. I felt some burning in my lower back, I showed my boss. I have a fresh burn mark on my back. I got struck by lighting. How fucked is that?

my stepbrother got struck by lightning and died, he was 16, i was 8, hed be 24 now...but hes dead...swear to god true story

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kokido
Company Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, sorry to hear about that Playuh. Murdock, wtf struck by lighting! Go buy a lottery ticket! Damn, glad to hear your ok though.

PLAY-UH
Jon's Bitch...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kokido wrote:
wow, sorry to hear about that Playuh. Murdock, wtf struck by lighting! Go buy a lottery ticket! Damn, glad to hear your ok though.

yeah thank god your aight dude, my step bro wasnt so lucky...dude was ur hair sticking up

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You actually got hit by lightning? That is hillarious, even though it could have been fatal. I wonder if it stimulated some grEy matter in your brain. Maybe you can reach new intellectual heights. You never know.

MurdockDevil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ice wrote:
You actually got hit by lightning? That is hillarious, even though it could have been fatal. I wonder if it stimulated some grEy matter in your brain. Maybe you can reach new intellectual heights. You never know.

Right......................
.CandyCane.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to hear your ok... Smile
Ice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.CandyCane. wrote:

I'm glad to hear your ok... Smile

I must admit that your picture is better than mine. Sad
Ice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, not to bring an old thread back or anything - but just checking up to see if all is well. You know, these kind of deals can have long term effects. Laughing
MrCOPE
Loser in training

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a guy from the University of Oklahoma that has been struck by lightnin 5 times, hes 48 and has never been to the hospital after being struck...i was standing next to him last year before one of the games and never felt a tingle

MurdockDevil
Private
Private

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatest thread ever

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: