Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
Happy Anniversary [VvV]!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kokido
Company Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Happy Anniversary [VvV]! Reply with quote

Year One #1

Year Two #2

And here we are at #3. I look forward to looking this threat over in a few months. Its been a long and tough journy. But worth every penny, every headache and every "are you fucking kidding me".

I couldn't have done it without you guys! Whenever times got rough the true stuck by my side and helped pull [VvV] and myself out of the dirt. Its not how many times you get knocked down, its how many times you get back up!

We have gone through alot of members, too many to count....My rough estimate is: 122. Anyone that has ever sat next to me as a CoLeader knows how anal I am about stuff. When we got hacked last year we really lost a lot of stats.

I still can't believe its been 3 years! Over the past years there are many members that have helped out [VvV].

Play-UH:
Bottom line, [VvV] is here because of you! Thanks for being so supportive over the years, even when you didn't have our tag. It is great to have you in our family. Thanks for all of you dedication, hardwork and friendship.

Stonewolf:
You have been a Co-Leader the longest out of anyone. I think that says something about me...Am I that hard to deal with? Just kidding. Stoney you have seen [VvV] through it all, nearly all of it in a Leadership role. No matter how dark/rough times got you always kept my head up, but wasn't affraid to kick me in the ass. Thanks for never giving up on me and this Clan.

Mobiustrip:
I can't believe you still haven't put your "mutinity" into effect? Im really starting to doubt that you have the "balls" to do it Wink. Seriously I appreciate everything you have done for this Clan. The long hours working on Graphics to helping me figure out what the hell is going on here. I cherish our friendship and look forward to the many Vacations spent with you and your wife.

Avenger:
First off thank you for not giving up on me and [VvV] when your long time Socom Mates bailed on us. You stepped up and took on a role that was more demanding than I think you reliezed. You single handedly got [VvV] back into shape, and got us back to our roots. Thank you!

KWO:
Its funny that when you first tried out for [VvV] we had all that drama with jRp. And we judged way to quickly. I am extremely happy you gave me and [VvV] another chance. You have proven that there isn't anything you can't handle. I wish you the best with your new family and eagerly await your return to Socom.

Random:
When I got your Pm about joining [VvV], I couldn't turn on my PS2 fast enough to send the invite. We known each other and have had many long convo's about Clan Leadership. I was sorry to see [.w.] go, but I am very happy to have you here. I had a great time in Boston and look forward to our next visit. You are a great friend and [VvV] wouldn't be the same without you here.

ViperGTS2:
One of the best members of [VvV], you have seen it all, good the bad everything. And through it all you gave [VvV] everything you had. I wish things would have went down differently in the past, mainly for the selfness of keeping you here. But it gave me much pride to see you start your own Clan and be so succseful with it. You are one of the few people I would trust with [VvV] in any aspect. Thank you for all the long days/nights keeping [VvV] as strong and succseful as we were. Your dedication and trust is hard to find in one person.

Cope, Kiowa & Bossman:
Cope & Kiowa, you have impressed me ever since you joined. I am extremely proud that you guys are wearing our tag. I look forward to seeing you guys in important roles with [VvV] in the future. Thank you for taking such a risk and joining [VvV] and giving me a chance to show you what we are about.

Moomba, Blaze & Brady:
The 3 of you are in my eyes the reason this Clan is still here. Moomba, I was probable a day away from dropping [VvV] and joining a Clan that I have looked up to for years; tired, stressed and burned out of the drama. A simple little IM from you kicked me in the ass. Blaze without you I don't know how [VvV] would have gotten through the rough times, not to mention us finally getting the graphics I have dreamt of for years. Brady, no matter how much shit we throw at you, you won't leave....JUST KIDDING! Your dedication and hard work over the year have been amazing, thank you! Any one of you would make a great Leader!

Hallucinationz & Tragic:
I am extremely honored to be a part of your friendships and that you would consider [VvV] a place to call home. Thank you for believing in us and helping us continue our road to becoming a "Dynasty".

Grandia, Indy & Zepher:
Grandia and Zepher thank you for not giving up on us during the transition into CA. Times got alittle rough but you guys stuck it out. Indy, thanks for giving me and [VvV] a second chance after getting the shaft your first time here. It was a mistake to drop you so quickly, atleast it was a mistake we could mend.

Murdock, St. Thomas & Scream:
Murdock, your return to Socom was short and I wish we could have met in Boston. But I can't wait for your return! St., it is always exciting to see you log on Socom without your dedication and skills [VvV] would have been crushed in our early wars. Scream2late, the day you asked to join [VvV] was a blast from the past. I look up to you and your game the same way I do to Nova and Kain, Im not sure if you understand what that means, but simply I have alot of respect for you and Thank you for giving me a chance to share [VvV] with you.

Fatty, Crazy & Hate:
Fatty, noone can ever bring as much laughter into [VvV] as you have. Crazy, I hope you get to read this, you have always been a part of this family and I wish we could see you two more. Hate, one of the true Vets here. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication during our building years, without you we wouldn't have made it through the first year.

Maelos, Jon911, Lugar & LadyT:
Jon I know you always hesitated to return to [VvV] for fear of the "DYNK" curse. During the time you have been here I know I could always count on you for help if I ever needed it. Maelos, so much to thank you for. Countless hours discussing tactics, training and just life. I wish you had more time for Socom [VvV] just isn't the same without you. Lugar, ya mug I doubt you will even read this. But if you do Thanks for keeping your brother in line Wink. Lady, my first Socom buddy. It is an honor that you picked [VvV] as your Socom home, you have no idea on how proud that makes me.

NoVa, Kain, Grim & Cheerio:
Nova and Kain, ever since you 2 have joined I have felt that [VvV] is something special. I looked up to you guys on SCEA. Grim and Cheerio, your time here has been extemely important to me. I know we don't see you that often on Socom, but you all make this Clan what we are. You are our roots.

I look towards the future of [VvV] going on for as long as you guys want it here. Many members will come and go, but [VvV] will stay strong! I know I and [VvV] get off course from time to time. Its just one of those many "trials" that we have to go through to help us handle the future. I think having so many members that know what it takes to run a Clan helps me do my job. Without all of your support and faith in [VvV] we wouldn't have made it through the first month.

Again thank you to all that have helped [VvV] "stay the course". I look forward to reading all of your thoughts about [VvV].

Thanks for everything,
Ryan

Kokido
Company Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all of [VvV]'s friends:

[10c]:
Ten C is one of the few Clans that has always shown myself and [VvV] Respect and you have always helped us in our time of need. I have looked up to [10c] since day one. I just wanted to let you all know: Sab, Cov, VII and IX how much I appreciate everything you have done for me and [VvV] over the last few years. Thank you!

[SS]:
Rator, I will be honest [VvV] was going to be a clone of [SS]. Only one problem....I never could get a website or grafics as amazing as yours. But I hope that we have always treated you with the Respect and Integrity you deserve/earned. Thank you for all the wars and friendships!

[CoF]:
Fern, I know we have some drama going on now. But just know that I would nor will I ever abandon our friendship. We have gone through too much in this crazy world of Socom. I hope some day, we can move on from one night and enjoy each others company again.

[APE]:
Al, you have an amazing Clan. Some of my funniest memories are of some of our wars during the Socom II era. Its nice to have a Clan we can always look to for a friendly war. Thank you for all the Respect and Competivness over the years.

[Zen]:
Thorn and Daisy, well we have had a rocky relationship as Clans go. But Thorn I have always Respected you as a Clan Leader and I was always impressed on how you took [Zen] from a Quad into a full Clan. Daisy thank you for taking a chance on a couple of kids and making [VvV]. You really stuck your neck out, I don't know if I every really thanked you for that.

Kokido
Company Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCEA

I made a thread there as well Smile

Blaze24
No life
No life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Stoney and Mobi, and especially Kokido... three guys who have been consistent with clan almost since its birth. Let's keep her goin for another 3 years.

From the day i have joined I have been so proud in being in this clan.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats to everone and mostly our leaders for not giving up on us and not leaving the clan or quiting on us. Very Happy
VIPERGTS2
Samurai
Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dam lol i read of all that to. Let it to koki to put one of those long meaningful messages Cool

jon911
Garbage
Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I can't believe it has been that long. You know I bleed VvV man. Wish I had more time to play with you guys because I miss those good old times. I haven't had time to do anything lately, but I'm going to make an effor to play more. I remember all the drama when I'd fuck up the weapons restrictions or maps when I set up the wars lol. Those were the good old days. I cosntantly asked mobi questions so I didn't look like an ass! Even the days when play-uh and I would talk dirty on the forums and get in trouble lol. Times that I'll never forget. Thanks for allowing us this oppurtunity man. Not many people can take time from their busy lives and do the things that you do. That goes for Koki, Stone, and Mobi, KW0, and Cope. Nothing but love for you guys. Keep it up.
Loser in training

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hated to see .w. go too man, but i couldn't think of anywhere better to be, and i love wearing the tag. We had a blast in Boston, and if things work out we'll see you in Vegas!!! Congrats everyone and let's see a few more years.
Loser in training

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that my time in VvV has been short, yet, I love playing with you guys, there isnt the drama that there was at my previous home. thank god!

I just want you guys to know that I will be doing my best to step up and trying to get us more involved, there has been some delay on the socom-gaming, due to Shotz and Shiz having some problems. Soon though, very soon, we will be hitting it hard.

Thanks to all who really stepped up to get guys like Cromag and Jeeper in here.

My final word

Git Er Done Lets Kick Some Ass

KWO
Hitman
Hitman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well guys i know i have not been on in a while, but know that i am still here and still [VvV]! I do miss all of you guys very much and hope to get back into playing fulltime once my house is done. By then the new child will be a couple months old and I will have more time to game again. I am glad koki paid me that $500 to join [VvV] last year but as I look back I should have charged him more. I should have gotten a shoe deal or something out of it as well! Anywho i love this place and all you people and look forward to many more years with [VvV]!

Kokido
Company Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we can get a [VvV] room up after our war on Saturday or maybe tonight's Practice and get all old [VvV] back in?

Maelos
Lil Vader
Lil Vader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Congrats ya mug!
cheerio
Corporal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats! Very Happy
Moomba
Dancing Fever
Dancing Fever

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congradulations!

It is an honour to be in this clan that has been here for 3 years!

Way to go Kokido for keeping us so tight and a family!
Garbage
Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im glad to be a part of the clan, and i am glad to see VvV back and doing some serious gaming with the launch of Call Of Duty 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: