Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
best sniper
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> [VvV] Trivia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
-Brady91-
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: best sniper Reply with quote

who the best sniper in the clan
Back to top
VIPERGTS2
Samurai
Samurai


Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Posts: 1147
Location: New York, New York

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current or overall?
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
-Brady91-
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

overall
Back to top
slappyp1975
Find a SPOON!
Find a SPOON!


Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 146
Location: Newark,Ohio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indy...greatest of all time! Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VIPERGTS2
Samurai
Samurai


Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Posts: 1147
Location: New York, New York

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will say WOLF. The man always dropped me 8 out of 10 times. It was fun going at it but after a while i just couldnt touch him.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Maelos
Lil Vader
Lil Vader


Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: 912
Location: In a constant state of evanescence

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dp Viper was in here once, he was pretty beast. Legolas used to be crazy good, dunno where he has gone too. I used to snipe, I got pretty famous too. Its how I got into the clan (I think), and how I even had a fanclub clan Rolling Eyes Laughing .

So...I'd give it to DP Viper or Wolf. I can't remember otherwise, but we are all pretty good at whatever is needed.

viper you were good too, but we can't let you have all the titles can we Wink
_________________
All things are just a matter of perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
-|GriMReapeR|-
Dancing Fever
Dancing Fever


Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 564

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maelos wrote:
Dp Viper was in here once, he was pretty beast. Legolas used to be crazy good, dunno where he has gone too. I used to snipe, I got pretty famous too. Its how I got into the clan (I think), and how I even had a fanclub clan Rolling Eyes Laughing .

So...I'd give it to DP Viper or Wolf. I can't remember otherwise, but we are all pretty good at whatever is needed.

viper you were good too, but we can't let you have all the titles can we Wink


You? Famous? HA!





Just Kidding. I got famous in S2 as a beast with the M16A2. That was before I knew of VvV and went back to my old CS moniker of GriMReapeR. My name back then was NiNjA.X
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
VIPERGTS2
Samurai
Samurai


Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Posts: 1147
Location: New York, New York

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-|GriMReapeR|- wrote:
Maelos wrote:
Dp Viper was in here once, he was pretty beast. Legolas used to be crazy good, dunno where he has gone too. I used to snipe, I got pretty famous too. Its how I got into the clan (I think), and how I even had a fanclub clan Rolling Eyes Laughing .

So...I'd give it to DP Viper or Wolf. I can't remember otherwise, but we are all pretty good at whatever is needed.

viper you were good too, but we can't let you have all the titles can we Wink


You? Famous? HA!





Just Kidding. I got famous in S2 as a beast with the M16A2. That was before I knew of VvV and went back to my old CS moniker of GriMReapeR. My name back then was NiNjA.X


He was famous dont you remember mCs? Mealos cant snipe clan Laughing . And yea maelos i was good in sniping but there were others that just compelety dominated me so i know i wasnt the best out there. Wolf, Zodi, moldy breah all kicked the shit outta me. DP was fun to snipe agains tho and he also kicked the shit outta me lol
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
random
Loser in training


Joined: 15 Apr 2006
Posts: 728

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My vote for best of all time is moldy bread...though I don't think he was VvV. Zodi was a beast too, but i think wolf was better. EAGLE was good too. I still go with Moldy Bread though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
VIPERGTS2
Samurai
Samurai


Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Posts: 1147
Location: New York, New York

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

random wrote:
My vote for best of all time is moldy bread...though I don't think he was VvV. Zodi was a beast too, but i think wolf was better. EAGLE was good too. I still go with Moldy Bread though.

If its of all time i would have to say Moldy hands down but also the only person that came close to moldy was Trevlan although im not sure how many of you know him. He played with Zodi alot and came into SCEA rooms randomly. He was 1000x better then me with that SR-25SD and possibly 2nd to moldy if there ever was a 2nd. Laughing
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
random
Loser in training


Joined: 15 Apr 2006
Posts: 728

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevlan was a beast with the sr-25. I remember him...but Moldy was better i think.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
OrangeFreak
POTATO
POTATO


Joined: 15 Dec 2005
Posts: 375
Location: Everyone's got to be somewhere..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the best sniper on Foxhunt!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
VIPERGTS2
Samurai
Samurai


Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Posts: 1147
Location: New York, New York

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

random wrote:
trevlan was a beast with the sr-25. I remember him...but Moldy was better i think.

Yea moldy was better with the M87 but trev was the best with the SR
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
random
Loser in training


Joined: 15 Apr 2006
Posts: 728

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will agree with that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
-Brady91-
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was a good sniper at one time but i cry about everythig but im workin on that too
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> [VvV] Trivia All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



zeroSpace Template © Digital-Delusion
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Back to Top