Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
In Your Opinion...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kokido
Company Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: In Your Opinion... Reply with quote

Lets keep it clean and positive PLEASE.

1. Who was our strongest player, skill wise?
2. Who was our best Tactical player?
3. Who never spoke?
4. Name two members you could always depend on.
5. Biggest trash talker.

-|GriMReapeR|-
Dancing Fever
Dancing Fever

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: In Your Opinion... Reply with quote

Kokido wrote:

3. Who never spoke?
5. Biggest trash talker.

1. Viper is the last I can remember.
2. Maelos of course. He's a beast of a commander in BF2.
3. Me. haha.
4. Stoney, Lugar.
5. Hmmmmm....there are a few....
Company Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: In Your Opinion... Reply with quote

Kokido wrote:

3. Who never spoke?
5. Biggest trash talker.

I will go first:

1. Gun to Gun hmmm..... WOLF/Focker were by far the "Over the top" skilled players we had, but St.Thomas and Psycho are right behind them.

2. I'd have to say myself since I brought Tactics into VvV, but Maelos has always been my right hand man even since =JSD=. Viper was a great additition to that team. But Avenger has always been eye to eye with me on the field.

3. Its a tie with me and Stone, unless he is mad Wink

4. Nearly everyone......Since day 1 PLAY-UH no matter where we were on a map, what map, what side. I always knew when the =USF=> was together all hell would come out. If I had to watch any VvV be out numbered, Viper would be the one Id know would come out alive.

5. Wow toss up here. PLAY-UH when he was mad, Viper all the time. JV would kill your dog...

Avenger
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: In Your Opinion... Reply with quote

Kokido wrote:

3. Who never spoke?
5. Biggest trash talker.

Ok i'd like to start by saying my time with VvV has not been as long as some of yours so this is the way i've seen it since i've been here

1. As far as snipers go Hands down you cant deny Viper aka feared. other than that i'd say we compliment each other well as a team without any real stand out.

2. Tacts have changed much since iv'e been here when i started it was viper i always heard on the mic , Taking note koki wqas gone alot on personal business, and maelos stepped up with the departure of viper and when koki came back you brought alot more tactics into VvV it was like you came back with a plan I liked that it's alot of what kept me here when my boys bailed. as of late i have been working alot offline and trying to step up online w/ out being pushy as long as it is thats my view on Tacts.

3. I really never heard much from Play-uh and ive never seen him mad so he's got my vote

4. As much as we trash talk Brady and Moomba i depend on alot they really help me take the seriousness out of this game and any of you hear us talking to each other should know its all in love this are my boy SPRING BREAK SQUAD POSSE WOOT.

5. viper talks alot of trash i know alot of it's meant just as hot air but how many can honestly sayt they havent been called trash and or garbege by viper?

Maelos
Lil Vader
Lil Vader

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: In Your Opinion... Reply with quote

Kokido wrote:

3. Who never spoke?
5. Biggest trash talker.

1. Um...depends on map. I'd say its more of the team as a whole, how well they play together etc.

2. I'm certianly honored to even be mentioned. I've slacked off of my roles from where I used to be Mad , but I'd definently give this up to Koki or Avenger (recently). And to anyone who has the guts to take command. I used to love it because I was a fresh face, and I could muster up strength to speak over everyone. I guess I havent played that serious recently... But I plan to stay with you guys...if thats any consolation.

3. I like bein with my older members, even if we dont talk. Mobi, Stone, Koki are just plain kick ass. They are always pretty comforting, even if we dont laugh or win. Its just a good time.

4. Kokido...for doing everything. We (as a clan) have no fee, rarely have to mod the forums...and set up our own wars. I dont think we could do much of anything if Kokido left...which is why I have him under a secret contract. Stone and Mobi are the next players I could depend on. They might not know it, but I still look up to them. Anyone I've played with is really on this list...just depends on how often.

5. Viper. I miss the days of socom 2. Drama can make it worse, but it can also make it all that much more fun. (Except for that one war with Strider and that little kid (frostfire)...that was just bad)

P.S. I know the above is probably not in explained very well. I think I was fighting between formal and slang the entire way through...oh well.
VIPERGTS2
Samurai
Samurai

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bottom line to me was WOLF he pretty much showed me how to play this game and tryin to keep up with him was a pain in the ass Laughing

Maelos i would say cause he was always thinking before he acted Laughing

3. Who never spoke?
hmmmmm thats a hard one but i would say Grimey or Nova they never spoke unless i bugged them

Mobi and stone were always there when you needed them. Metal was to.

5. Biggest trash talker.
Dam that has to be a tie between me jv playuh and jun Laughing

Moomba
Dancing Fever
Dancing Fever

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: In Your Opinion... Reply with quote

Avenger wrote:
Kokido wrote:

3. Who never spoke?
5. Biggest trash talker.

Ok i'd like to start by saying my time with VvV has not been as long as some of yours so this is the way i've seen it since i've been here

1. As far as snipers go Hands down you cant deny Viper aka feared. other than that i'd say we compliment each other well as a team without any real stand out.

2. Tacts have changed much since iv'e been here when i started it was viper i always heard on the mic , Taking note koki wqas gone alot on personal business, and maelos stepped up with the departure of viper and when koki came back you brought alot more tactics into VvV it was like you came back with a plan I liked that it's alot of what kept me here when my boys bailed. as of late i have been working alot offline and trying to step up online w/ out being pushy as long as it is thats my view on Tacts.

3. I really never heard much from Play-uh and ive never seen him mad so he's got my vote

4. As much as we trash talk Brady and Moomba i depend on alot they really help me take the seriousness out of this game and any of you hear us talking to each other should know its all in love this are my boy SPRING BREAK SQUAD POSSE WOOT.

5. viper talks alot of trash i know alot of it's meant just as hot air but how many can honestly sayt they havent been called trash and or garbege by viper?

WooT fo chizzle ma nizzle
Company Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moomba, I would like to hear your opinion Smile

Moomba
Dancing Fever
Dancing Fever

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wouldnt, but here it is

1. Who was our strongest player, skill wise? Well I am going to have to say Moomba, but besides him I would say Blaze, Avenger
2. Who was our best Tactical player? Kokido, Maelos
3. Who never spoke? I use to not talk but now I would say Kokido/ Stone / Slappy
4. Name two members you could always depend on. Well I can always depend on having fun with you guys, making fun of Brady, chilling with Avenger, killing Kokido, getting shot gunned by Maelos, listening to Play-UH and Jon talk about phone sex. I can depend on evreyone =)
5. Biggest trash talker. I would have to say me
Find a SPOON!
Find a SPOON!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moomba, I speak telepathic. I'm a jabber jaw inside my head.
POTATO
POTATO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Who was our strongest player, skill wise? psycho
2. Who was our best Tactical player? maelos
3. Who never spoke? stoney
4. Name two members you could always depend on. viper and kokido
5. Biggest trash talker. jv

<iframe>kainxx.</iframe>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-SNIPER24-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Who was our strongest player, skill wise? 1_MAN_TEAM
2. Who was our best Tactical player? maelos
3. Who never spoke? UMM DONT KNOW
4. Name two members you could always depend on. 1 MAN KOKIDO
5. Biggest trash talker. ME BY FAR U JUST DONT KNOW IT HAVENT BEEN IN CLAN LONG ENOUGH
PLAY-UH
Jon's Bitch...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Who was our strongest player, skill wise? WOLF, Psycho, Dynk, and Viper all run head to head.......however everybody has peaked at times
2. Who was our best Tactical player? Maelos, man that kid was a stratigist, and kokido
3. Who never spoke? Kokido went through a phase i thought he didnt even have a mic
4. Name two members you could always depend on. Kokido and mobi easily.......and viper to always get that important kill
5. Biggest trash talker. JV!!!! myself, dynk, and viper coming in close second/third/fourth

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> [VvV] Trivia All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: