Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
[VvV] History

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> [VvV] Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kokido
Company Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: [VvV] History Reply with quote

[VvV], Veni Vidi Vici was born on Feburary 14th 2004.
[VvV] Founders:

Kokido
Playuh
Daisy

[VvV] Past/Present Leaders
Present
Kokido
Stonewolf
ladyT
Past
Playuh
Daisy
Hate
Mobiustrip
Strider
Without people willing to put aside all of thier wants and work thier tail off for the benifit of [VvV], this Clan wouldn't be here. The hard thing about being a Co-Leader is that most of the time all the credit goes to who everyone knows...But as I have said since day 1, a Clan is only as strong as thier Co-Leader. With them, I can't do this job.

[VvV] set out to be a Family of Friends. We have had nearly 90 members throughout our nearly 2 year adventure. [VvV] was competitive for quite a while. And we were good, we were great! Our record, due to recent loss of our old website, but my last records were at: 67-29. Respect, Honor and Integrity has always been put along with [VvV]. Over the last 2 years we have lost many MANY great friends, but even with a different tag, they are still a part of the [VvV] family.

Drama is something I have seen destroy great Clans, [VvV] has had our share of drama, but what makes us different, we work it out together!

We are just a good group of guys/girls who bring the gameplay to the next level. We play for the fun of the game, but also like to mix tactics and plently of teamwork into our play. We have a wide range of ages, activity, and personality on this squad, and I am certianly proud to be a member. No matter the record, [VvV] will always be respected. And even more importantly, we give that respect back.

To sum us up. [VvV] is a group of friends, and thats what we are looking for new people to add to our huge family of friends. We take wars seriously enough to use tactics and teamwork. But we won't get that level of stress if we lose a round. If you are looking for a fun place to play and enjoy using teamwork then give us a look.

Thank you to all that have worn the [VvV] tag. Without you, we couldn't have made it this far.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> [VvV] Info All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: