Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
TO ALL [VvV] MEMBERS PAST AND PRESENT!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jon911
Garbage
Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mobiustrip wrote:
PLAY-UH wrote:
whats funny is me and my roommate both got rod same week lol

I really don't need to hear about you guys getting the "rod", let's try to keep this out of the gutter
Rolling Eyes

Come on everybody knows that your always the one giving the "rod" around here, mobi.
Loser in training

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mobi gave you a verbal admonishment....BURN!
Loser in training

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Name 3 [VvV] members that gave you some of the fondest memories of your time in [VvV] and what those memories are.

Koki-Boston was a blast, and all the talks when I was having problems running .witchhunt.
Mobi-Watching a Dyed in the wool Yankees fan cringe in the heart of Red Sox territory. I wouldn't change it for the world.
Play-UH-Watching that show Random 1 and talking about how we wanted to do something to make a difference.

2. What was your proudest time wearing a [VvV] tag.

The day that I asked Kokido if I could join and he said that it would be an honor. That realy touched me...and not on my No-No spot.

3. Who in [VvV] to you, is [VvV]. I mean out of every member of [VvV] which one discribes/plays/represents [VvV] to you.

Koki- for all the reasons already stated
Stoney-For being the rock of VvV. No matter what was going on, Tim has been there, and has been the voice of reason in unreasonable times.

4. Discribe the details of the best war you can remember that you were in during [VvV].

The battle for the Americas. It was a LONG fight, and watching other teams drop out due to lack of constitution while we stayed strong and finished what we started was a great feeling.

5. Post something regarding [VvV] and you that you never told anyone...a secret.....

Kokido's advice on leading a clan was the only advice I didn't have to filter, or look for inner meaning to. It was honest and upfront. Seeing someone who honestly wanted to see another clan succeed was a rare thing, and I loved that I could be a part of that.
Jon's Bitch...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

random wrote:
1. Name 3 [VvV] members that gave you some of the fondest memories of your time in [VvV] and what those memories are.

Koki-Boston was a blast, and all the talks when I was having problems running .witchhunt.
Mobi-Watching a Dyed in the wool Yankees fan cringe in the heart of Red Sox territory. I wouldn't change it for the world.
Play-UH-Watching that show Random 1 and talking about how we wanted to do something to make a difference.

2. What was your proudest time wearing a [VvV] tag.

The day that I asked Kokido if I could join and he said that it would be an honor. That realy touched me...and not on my No-No spot.

3. Who in [VvV] to you, is [VvV]. I mean out of every member of [VvV] which one discribes/plays/represents [VvV] to you.

Koki- for all the reasons already stated
Stoney-For being the rock of VvV. No matter what was going on, Tim has been there, and has been the voice of reason in unreasonable times.

4. Discribe the details of the best war you can remember that you were in during [VvV].

The battle for the Americas. It was a LONG fight, and watching other teams drop out due to lack of constitution while we stayed strong and finished what we started was a great feeling.

5. Post something regarding [VvV] and you that you never told anyone...a secret.....

Kokido's advice on leading a clan was the only advice I didn't have to filter, or look for inner meaning to. It was honest and upfront. Seeing someone who honestly wanted to see another clan succeed was a rare thing, and I loved that I could be a part of that.

dude iw as so thinking about that random 1 the other day and coud not remember the name of it, one of the greatest shows ever, (i did intervention and such, but so not the same)

man that woulda been so coool......

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
random
Loser in training

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was great to see if it helped out, and if it did really make a difference in those peoples' lives.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: