Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
MS kissing and making up for the outages the past 2 weeks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> Microsoft General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimesNewRoman
Private
Private

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: MS kissing and making up for the outages the past 2 weeks Reply with quote

Dear Xbox LIVE Members:

During this past holiday season you helped us break a number of Xbox LIVE records. This included our largest sign-up of new members to Xbox LIVE in our 5 year history and just yesterday you broke the record for the single biggest day of concurrent members ever on the service.

As a result of this massive increase in usage we know that some of you experienced intermittent Xbox LIVE issues over the holiday break. While the service was not completely offline at any given time, we are disappointed in our performance. I would like to take this moment to thank you each and every one of you for your patience and understanding as our team has worked around the clock to return the service to a stable state.

At the same time we would like to offer a token of our appreciation to all of you in celebration of record success for the service. And as a thank you for your loyalty during this holiday period, we will be offering all of our Xbox LIVE members around the world access to a full Xbox LIVE Arcade game that will be available to download free of charge. In the coming weeks we will be sharing the specific details of this offer with you.

Thank you again for helping make Xbox LIVE everything that it is today!

Sincerely,

Marc Whitten
General Manager, Xbox LIVE
Gamertag: Notwen

My Portfolio
My DJ Mixes
The Myspace
KWO
Hitman
Hitman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it isnt gay and or something i already have! lol.

that just goes to show you how they value their customers.

random
Loser in training

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you imagine Sony doing anything like that?

"Dear customers, We realize that the Socom map pack 2 was due out a year and a half ago, and we apologize for the delay. To make up for the long wait we will be offering shitty connectons, lag, and gaggles of code breakers, glitchers, and lousy annoying kids screaming obscene rap lyrics into the headset, and will do nothing to punish them. We would like to say thank you for your patience and long term dedication to a declining product....suckers!"

Sincerely,

Fuck you, I aint giving you my name

Head of Public Relations Sony Inc.
Garbage
Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha that sounds about right

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> Microsoft General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: