Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
UrgentFury: Crucible

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red0ctobeR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: UrgentFury: Crucible Reply with quote

Hey guys I come trying to spread the word. don't know if you have ever heard of us, bu tI though tI would let you guys know about a tournament we have coming up.

Is your finger itching to do more then random online play. Is your clan looking for more clan based activities that public rooms just don't offer. Well The Co-creators and administration of UrgentFury.com would like to present THE CRUCIBLE.
For those who may not know, Urgent Fury has been bringing military based tournament play for years now on SOCOM. We are now embarking onto the Playstation 3 and using Call of Duty 4 as our battlegrounds. Urgent Fury has been bringing the toughest competition since its inception. So do yourself and your clan a favor and come to the Urgent Fury forums on December 9th and sign your clan up for the hottest CoD4 invitation-only tournament to hit the gaming community.

Here are a few dates to take in consideration:
Invitation release: January 6th
Launch of THE CRUCIBLE: January 20th
Red0ctobeR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don;t want to cause a stir guys. Just want to inform. If you guys got something else going on cool. But if not I really encourage you guys come by. I have ran into you all before and know you guys would be a good fit.

remember though that the sign up deadline is Jan. 5th. So if you are interested please come by the website and check it out.
Omaha
Sergeant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a former Participant of Urgent Fury while at [APE] I can say that we always enjoyed UF as one of the reliable Tourne's out there..So if the guys are up for it I would be definately interested.
Red0ctobeR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome OMAHA. Thanks for replying. I hope you guys can come participate.
Kiowa
Pterodactyl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will see what I can gather up from VvV. I'll be digging

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KWO
Hitman
Hitman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dam too bad you dont offer any tourneys for the 360. if i have a ps3 when this kicks off i am down though.

Red0ctobeR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys just thought I would come buy to get this thread going again. A reminder that the invites come out on the 20th.

We are trying to expand this tournament to be the biggest in UF history. We are 2 clans shy of that number. Hope you all can come by and throw your hat into the ring.
Omaha
Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want in but, cant make the call.I will remind the appropriate staff of the join date...UF is the best !!!!
IDEVILMANI
Private First Class

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as for clan tourneys go....I dont know. last time I was in a UF tourny, there was this null clan who was obviously using Etags, as every single clan member had like 20 ! in front of their name to tell everyone apart.
Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was not UF Devil, we had to face one of the best for UF (APC) and got slaughtered 1st round but put up a fight on the second on Blackwoods.

You are thinking of Chaos Tactics Tourne.... or one of the others I believe.
Red0ctobeR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Omaha is right. We have never had Null in our tournaments. Plus if there is nefarious clans out there we sniff them out. And keep them out of the competition.

Take in mind this is a tournament meant for evaluation. You are not only taking part in a tournament but competing in a community of gamers. We all talk to each other on the forums...Think of UF as a brotherhood.

With that said I will just leave it alone. I would like to see you guys give it a try. I am not going to beg though. Some things are just not meant for some people, which is cool. I will see you around guys. I might pop in from time to time if that is alright.

Omaha man it is good to see you. If you see why_U_die around tell him to come by www.101strangers.net He used to come by all the time now he doesn't. I miss those crazy sig animations he did.

Anyway see you later guys.
Omaha
Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do, Why is running a clan called the Why clan at whyceations.com I think and frequents our site as well. I will pass the message. I also, wish you the best and hope to see ya around.
[WHY]whyudie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya .... I have really been busy building the WHY clan web site
and working on a CLAN video player right now ....
I have not really made sigs in a long time ....

dont get me wrong , i still make some , like the one i made for my son lil_why...

but this is what keeps me busy

I will stop by there RED ....
just to mention ...
Dirty is running another sig comp on EAL

I will most likely not be able to be there though ....

I will see ya around ..... good to see ya again ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> Sony General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: