Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
OMG I HATE XMAS Not for people who believe in god or under18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IDEVILMANI
Private First Class

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: OMG I HATE XMAS Not for people who believe in god or under18 Reply with quote

So anyways I have been through xmas hell and back and you all just need to know my pain.

So anyways my brother flies all the way from florida to see me. My gay, super, judgmental brother. So I get to deal with him for a couple of days while my fiance is going crazy because she thinks she still has to impress him. On Monday, My brother took me shopping for more Xmas presents and stuff for the house, also he helped a little bit with some groceries, which was really cool, Unfortunately I was going out of my mind because I couldnt play any video games while he was here. Then I had to goto my girls cousins apartments to play stupid cranium with everyone. Her cousins are here best friends. One just came out as a les, and the other is extreamely jealous of my girl for having a guy. Not to mention her sister is there, who is the dumbest person and soon to be mother on the planet. But I was a nice guy and I dealt with it.

Xmas. It rolls around, we get up and head to here cousins house, open presents and wait there for like 2 hours because my girl didnt want to show up at her Second Cousins house to early. So I was stuck trying to play some Super Mario 64 just to pass the time. We end up going over to her seconds cousins house and he is a nice guy with to teenage boys who now have an Xbox 360. So now I at least have something to do. However it seamed that every half hour someone volunteers me for something buy asking me aloud "Will you do this or that?" I call that volunteering me because since the question was said aloud for everyone to hear, if I say NO, I come out looking like a douche bag. So I am stuck doing stupid things I dont want to do or know how to do for the majority of the night.

We eat dinner and it was probably the best thing about xmas. we ended up watching the simpsons movie and played a bit more halo with the kids. and my girls stupid sister has to start reaming into me. My girl asks me to get the laundry, I am like WTF! I am busy hanging with the kids. So she asks me again and her sister has to chime in "I don't know why you are asking him, all he does is sit in front of the TV all day being lazy." I shit you not, i was about 2 seconds away from seeing how wireless those controllers are. In my girls defense she did try and defend me telling her "he works hard, we have sex and go on dates, that is all I want from him." I went down stairs and grabbed the laundry and told my girl that we are going. Then her sister has to chime in and tell my girl "what you just respond to his every command."

Lets just say the rest of the night involved me saying things like *If you are under 18 you might want to not read the rest* "I do 10 times more work in 1 day than you do in 2 weeks" and "I am about to give you an abortion" and "I hope the next black guy that chokes you actually finishes the job" and I called her a "Stupid Nigger Whore!"

So now her entire family completely hates me, thinks I beat my girl and now are trying to set her up with someone else to try and break us apart. She is tired of defending me and is tired of her stupid family, and they think I am responsible for her anxiety problems and her sister wants nothing to do with us or have us near the baby.

So all in all it was an awesome xmas. maybe next year I can just get a shot gun and let all the girls take turns shooting me.
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, Brother !!!!

All the more reason to stay at home and curl up with a case of beer or a bottle of Something to warm ya through the holiday !!!!

Some people, just dont have good holidays, I know Im not a fan of them but, I do it for the kids .. otherewise I'd be sitting on my ass all through the holiday and be proud of it !!!!!

Remember, You dont have to answere to anyone and if your content with your lifestyle so be it...Damn the rest to Haties !!!!

Chances are like you said they'd have no idea how hard you work all day physically and even if they did probably dont work half as hard themselves..Labor jobs are always misunderstood to others on how tiring they really are anyhow.

Hang in there buddy !!!!
Kiowa
Pterodactyl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel ya, I haven't worked in 3 weeks and all she can say is you need to get up and get a job. My thinking is this. When I did work I made 5 times more a week then you do. I make more in one week then she does in a month. Now I have just signed up for unemployment cause my company severance is now up and I still make more money then she does sitting on my ass. Me and her family don't get along either. In the summer I am a worthless piece of shit. But also in the summer I bring home my paycheck plus additional 1000 to 5000 a weekend by fishing. HMMMMMMM am I worthless by putting a roof over my families head clothes on their back and food on the plate. I still say fuck them. I am in construction management so I do it all. I run multimillion dollar projects but I don't do anything at work. I have over 40 different contractors under me and I do nothing. YEA RIGHT......

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Omaha
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly...Haters are just that Haters !
NoVa
.........wow
.........wow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got to love stupid bitches man haha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: