Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
Rules

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> [VvV] Rules and Regulations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kokido
Company Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Rules Reply with quote

1. RESPECT! INTEGRITY! HONOR!
*These 3 simple words are what we are made of. When people see the [VvV] tag, people think of me, and when they see you with my tag they expect to see you playing with the Respect, Integrity and Honor I play with.
2. No Cheating or Glitching.
*No EXCEPTIONS! Anything that breaks "codes" or gives anyone an unfair advantage. From the Old Socom 2 Wall Jump to the Roof Glitch.
3. Good Sportsmanship!
*Good humor is great! But Trash talking can go too far. There is a fine line, don't cross it.
4. Activity.
*I don't expect you to be on every single day, we all have lives. But if you are going to be MIA from the Site or Socom for more than 3 days, give me a heads up. After a week of no Site/Socom Activity you will recieve a PM giving you notice of removal.
5. Most imporatant
*Have FUN!!! Thats why we are here!
6. Must have a Mic!
*[VvV] is strong on tactics and communication is used at all times. If you don't have a mic, then we can't really communicate with you.
7. Drama Free.
*I do understand that Drama finds its way into all Clans, but we will talk it out and leave the Drama at the door.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> [VvV] Rules and Regulations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: